The first men’s heated straightening brush, designed exclusively to smooth out both beard and hair, for a perfected, effortlessly soft finish, combining the functionality of a hairbrush with the power of heat.
- Negative ion technology allows hair to be hydrated and smoothed simultaneously, preventing heat damage for a healthy, polished look.
- A heat barrier comb design, with revolutionary bristles that glide effortlessly across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- Quality performance ensures that the styled result is long-lasting, easy-to-achieve and effortless to touch up, even with the roughest, coarsest hair.
- Voltage: 110V in the United States and 220V in Europe, can be used with a converter.
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Control Temperature: 190 C (374 F)
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use.
- To begin, simply plug in and turn Kuschelbar on.
- Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 190 C.
- Brush through the hair and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When finished, switch Kuschelbar off and unplug it, waiting for it to cool down before doing any cleaning.
- Follow with Gloryhold Hair and Beard Sculptor for a longer hold and stronger hair.
For international shipping, customs duties and local taxes are customer responsibility and must be paid separately by customer.